7077 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231
1. While the information on this site deals with legal issues, it does not constitute legal advice. If you have specific questions related to information available on this site, you are encouraged to consult an attorney who can investigate the particular circumstances of your situation.
2. Due to the rapidly changing nature of the law and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, Griffin & Griffin does not warranty or guarantee the accuracy or availability of the content on this site or on other sites to which we link.
3. In no event will Griffin & Griffin be held liable to any party for any damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on or inability to use the Griffin & Griffin website or any information provided by or through the Griffin & Griffin website, or for any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of any information provided by or through the Griffin & Griffin website.
4. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertising. Before you decide, ask us to send you free information about our qualifications and experience.
5. You may not send privileged or confidential information via the Contact Us form, via email or via any other electronic medium. The submission of a request via this website and it's communications tools will not establish an attorney/client relationship and any communications will not be entitled to the protection provided to that relationship under the law.
6. Use of this website constitutes implicit consent to these terms and conditions and implies consent to these disclaimers.